Soft Tissue Laser
Soft tissue lasers have been used in dentistry for two decades. It requires less time than any anesthesia, which allows you to get more procedures done in a day.
The laser works fast and is more precise than anesthesia injections. Using soft tissue lasers allows patients to have a zero-anxiety experience because it is noise-free, needle-free, drill-free, blood-free, and suture-free. This creates happier patients, more procedures, and better outcomes.
Some benefits of soft tissue lasers are:
- Lasers will not harm hard dental tissue
- Lasers will not harm the dental pulp
- Patients require minimal local anesthesia
- Dental lasers provide excellent hemostasis
- Patients may not require stitches or periodontal packs